- Efficient, controlled mixing and chilling of meat brines and poultry marinades.
- Brines can be prepared as supersaturated solutions, with up to 30% heavy solids.
- Feeds directly to ancillary equipment or storage tanks.
- Capacities: 130 gallons (500 liters), 200 gallons (750 liters) and 260 gallons (1000 liters).
- Optional glycol jacketed cooling system available.
- Single propeller or reduction-head style agitator available to custom fit your application.
- Standard or programmable Allen-Bradley controls.
- USDA accepted and CE approved. Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles.
The Cozzini Brine Mixing System is ideal for high volume mixing, chilling and storage applications, Now you can prepare meat brines or poultry marinades quickly and efficiently in a controlled system for perfect repeatability, batch after batch.
The brine mixing process begins at the dry ingredients hopper which is placed at a convenient height for easy loading. When the hopper valve is opened, a vacuumizing action siphons the precise amount of ingredients into the preparation tank. Once ingredients are inside the tank, a powerful centrifugal pump circulates and homogenizes the mixture. Even hard-to-mix ingredients like phosphates, proteins, gums and starches can be thoroughly homogenized quickly.
Stainless steel system with fine sanitary finish throughout. Custom designed storage tanks available in capacities up to 530 gallons (2000 liters).