- For frozen products.
- Heavy-duty transmission is driven by your choice of a 125 hp (90 kW) or 150 hp (110 kW) motor.
- 400 mm (16″) MultiCut plates may be used in single or double configuration: Precutter, cut knife, primary holeplate, cut knife, finish holeplate.
- Swing-away safety cover over grinding head and crane for removing feedscrew.
- Unique hopper barrel and auger design facilitates continuous product feed to grinder head.
- Available with bone/gristle elimination system.
- USDA accepted and CE approved. Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles.
- The PrimeGrind® 400 series grinder (CPG400) is a great choice for processing a wide variety of frozen materials. It can be equipped with a single or double plate/knife set in addition to the pre-cutter plate.
A robust, stainless steel feedscrew is driven by a backpressure absorbing main bearing. The main bearing greatly extends the useful life of the more costly transmission by buffering and equalizing backpressure loads. A unique separation design between feedscrew and drive prevents lubrication contamination of the product. The stainless steel hopper, throat and barrel all come with a fine, sanitary finish to ensure thorough sanitation.
Cozzini can make custom-fitted hopper extensions and safety guarding to meet your loading requirements.
PrimeGrind 400 integrates seamlessly into any production line – simple or complex – where grinding is required prior to further processing.